Thursday, June 23, 2011

Latest from the queen of pop!


I`m so excited for Britney`s "newest comeback". Yes she had been releasing songs for a while, but until Till the world ends and I wanna go, which is her latest video (here featured), I hadn`t really seen the Britney that I knew and loved. In this video she really is showing who the queen of pop is, and she looks drop-dead gorgeous! And I couldn`t be happier! That`s why I couldn`t help posting this video. I wanted to share it with you :) Hope you like it.
What are your thoughts on Britney`s new video?

Estoy tan contenta por el "nuevo regreso" de Britney. Es verdad que habia estado lanzando videos desde hace un tiempo, pero hasta Till the world ends y I wanna go, que es su último video (que aquí les muestro), no había vuelto a ver la Britney que conocía y amaba. En este video realmente demuestra quien es la reina del pop, y luce absolutamente fantastica, toda una diosa! Y yo no podria estar mas feliz! Por eso es que no pude evitar subir este video. Quería compartirlo con ustedes :) Espero que les guste.
Que piensan ustedes del último video de Britney?

No comments:

Post a Comment