Friday, March 25, 2011

Greetings from Milano!

Welcome to my blog. After years of following travel and fashion blogs, I thought it was time to start my own. I plan to post pictures of the places I travel to, and also soon of my designs, since I aspire to become a fashion designer. Here are some photos from today in Milano, and some from Rome and Venezia from a couple of days ago. Later I will apload photos from all of the other countries I have travelled to this month, and the cities I will be visiting this next couple of days. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Bienvenidos a mi blog. Despues de años de seguir blogs de viajes y moda, pense que era tiempo de que empezara el mio. Planeo subir fotos de los lugares a los que viajo, y tambien dentro de poco, de mis diseños, ya que aspiro a ser diseñadora de moda. Aca subo fotos de hoy en Milano, y algunas de Roma y Venecia, de hace unos dias. Luego voy a subir mas fotos de todos los otros paises que visite este mes, y de las ciudades que voy a estar visitando en estos dias. Espero les guste.

C.S.


Here is a picture in front of the monument in honour of Leonardo da Vinci, from this afternoon.

Aqui una foto en frente al monumento en honor a Leonardo da Vinci, de esta tarde.

Here is another picture in front of the amazing Duomo. I loved it. Unfortunately, I wasn´t able to go inside because by the time I got there, it was closing, but tomorrow I will go again, and see the inside, It´s definitely a must for me.

Aca hay otra foto del increible Duomo. A mi me encanto. Desafortunadamente, no pude entrar porque cuando llegue estaba cerrando, pero mañana voy a ir de vuelta y voy a ver el interior, definitivamente es algo obligatorio para mi.



In front of the Vittorio Emanuele gallery.

Frente a la galeria Vittorio Emanuele.

Colliseum

Coliseo

 Also in Rome.

También en Roma.


Fontana di Trevi

I had to post it. It doesn´t really get more tourist than this. All I´m missing is a giant camera and I´m just another japanese tourist.

Tenia que subir esto. Mas turista que esto no hay. Solo me falta la camara gigante y soy una turista japonesa mas.

Vatican´s gardens.

Jardines del Vaticano.

St. Peter´s Basilica


And now some from Venezia.

Y ahora algunas de Venecia.



This are just some of the many pictures I have to show, but for now this works as a small peek of what I will be showing you, I hope you liked my blog, and keep visiting it. Leave a comment! Bye.

Estas son solo algunas de todas las fotos que tengo para mostrar, pero por ahora esto sirve como un adelanto de lo que voy a mostrar aca. Espero les haya gustado mi blog, y lo sigan visitando. Dejen comentarios! Hasta pronto.

8 comments:

  1. caaro me encantaron las fotos! mui diosa tu en todas ellas :)
    tee amo i aunqe sea un baajon, falta poqito para verteee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias clau! falta poco si, nos vemos en unos dias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEJASTE ALGO PARA NUESTRA LUNA DE MIEL??? JAJA, MUY LINDO VIAJE CARO :D BEDU

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaja deje todo el reino unido para ver! no te preocupes que me quedan lugares por recorrer!

    ReplyDelete