Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Italia Italia

Hi! How are you? I haven`t posted in so long I feel bad. My internet connection has´t been working, and just now I got my mobile internet connection to work (extremely slow to say the least). But anyways, I wanted to share with you more pictures from my trip round europe. This time from Firenze, Italia (Florence, Italy). It is such a wonderful city, and though I was only there for a couple of days, I really enjoyed them. As you may know, I am a true Italy lover, I`m pretty much obsessed with it. And I come from and italian family, so I think I must have it in my blood to love Italy so much. Here are some photos, hope you enjoy :)

Hola! Como estan? Hace tanto que no hago ningun post que ya me siento mal. Mi conexion a internet no estaba funcionando, y recien ahora pude lograr que mi conexion movil funcione (extremadamente lentamente como si fuera poco). Pero de cualquier manera, queria compartir con ustedes mas fotos de mi viaje alrededor de europa. Esta vez de Firenze, Italia (Florencia, Italia). Es una ciudad maravillosa, y aunque estuve solo unos pocos dias, realmente los disfrute. Como pueden saber, soy una verdadera amante de Italia, estoy creo que obsesionada. Y vengo de una familia italiana, asi que creo que debo tener en mi sangre el amar Italia tanto. Aqui hay algunas fotos, espero que les gusten :)


This is exactly how I pictured italian streets would be:
Asi es exactamente como me imaginaba que las calles italianas iban a ser:

I was fortunate enough to get to go to the Pitti Palace, which was completely amazing. The best part of all? They were showcasing a spectacular fashion exhibition, which included the most amazing gowns from some of my favourite designers, like Christian Dior, Gianfranco Ferre, etc. All from different periods, different styles. So amazing! It`s not enough to say that it was like a dream come true for me. I wish I was able to show you pictures from the exhibition, but unfortunately they weren´t allowed :(


Tuve la gran suerte de poder ir al Palacio Pitti, que fue completamente fantastico. Lo mejor de todo? Estaban presentando una espectacular exhibicion de moda, que incluia algunos de los mas geniales vestidos de gala de algunos de mis diseñadores favoritos, como Christian Dior, Gianfranco Ferre, etc. Todos de diferentes periodos, diferentes estilos. Tan fantastico fue! No alcanza decir que fue como un sueño hecho realidad para mi. Ojala pudiera mostrarles fotos de la exhibicion, pero lamentablemente no se permitian :(
PITTI PALACE/PALACIO PITTI
 And the very famous Ponte Vecchio :

Y el muy famoso Ponte Vecchio:

No comments:

Post a Comment