Monday, May 9, 2011

Portrait

So long since the last time I posted. I´ve been so busy I really haven´t had time. In fact I should be going to bed right about now, since I have to get up early in the morning, so for now, I`ll leave you with this picture taken at the Plaza Navona in Rome, about five weeks ago. More to come soon! Promise! Have a great week :)

P.S. Do you think it looks like me? I think it couldn´t be any more different!


 
Hace tanto que no hacia ningun post. Estaba tan ocupada que no habia tenido tiempo. La verdad es que tendria que estarme yendo a dormir ahora mismo, porque mañana tengo que levantarme temprano, asi que por ahora, los dejo con ésta foto tomada en la Plaza Navona en Roma, hace unas cinco semanas. Mas por venir muy pronto! Lo prometo! Que tengan una linda semana :)

PD. Piensan que se parece a mi? Yo creo que no podria ser mas diferente!

2 comments:

  1. I think it kind of looks like you. It's still pretty awesome that you got to have your portrait made!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonito el retrato, se parece a ti y ala vez te hace más explosiva, esta genial :)

    BESOS!
    Naiara
    http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/
    Latika Tienda (Facebook)

    ReplyDelete